62. If he do not plant as an orchard the field which was given preciso him, if corn be the produce of the field, for the years during which it has been neglected, the gardener shall measure out esatto the owner of the field (such produce) on the basis of the adjacent fields, and he shall perform the required rete informatica on the field and he shall restore it onesto the owner of the field.
63. If the field be unreclaimed, he shall perform the required rete di emittenti on the field and he shall restore it puro the owner of the field and he shall measure out ten GUR of grain a ten GAN for each year.
64. If verso man give his orchard esatto per gardener to manage, the gardener shall give onesto the owner of the orchard two-thirds of the produce of the orchard, as long as he is in possession of the orchard; he himself shall take one-third.
65. If the gardener do not properly manage the orchard and he diminish the produce, the gardener shall measure out the produce of the orchard on the basis of the adjacent orchards.
100. … he shall write down the interest on the money, as much as he has obtained, and he shall reckon its days and he shall make returns puro his merchant.
101. If he do not meet with success where he goes, the agent shall double the amount of money obtained and he shall pay it to the merchant.
If an agent obtain money from per merchant and have verso dispute with the merchant (i
103. If, when he goes on verso journey, an enemy rob him of whatever he was carrying, the agent shall take an oath in the name of god and go free.
104. If a merchant give preciso an agent grain, wool, oil or goods of any kind with which sicuro trade, the agent shall write down the value and return (the money) puro the merchant.
105. If the agent be careless and do not take per receipt for the money which he has given sicuro the merchant, the money not receipted for shall not be placed preciso his account.
If per merchant give money preciso an agent as a favor, and the latter meet with per reverse where he goes, he shall return the principal of the money onesto the merchant
106. anche., deny the fact), that merchant shall call the agent onesto account sopra the presence of god and witnesses for the money obtained and the agent shall give puro the merchant threefold the amount of money which he obtained.
107. If a merchant lend onesto an agent and the agent return sicuro the merchant whatever the merchant had given him; and if the merchant deny (receiving) what the agent has given puro him, that agent shall call the merchant puro account per the presence of god and witnesses and the merchant, because he has had verso dispute with his agent, shall give esatto him sixfold the amount which he has obtained.
108. If verso wine-seller do not receive grain as the price of party, but if she receive money by the great stone, or make the measure for festicciola smaller than the measure for corn, they shall call that wine-seller onesto account, and they shall throw her into the ciotola.
109 https://datingranking.net/it/interracialpeoplemeet-review/. If outlaws collect durante the house of verso wine-seller, and she do not arrest those outlaws and bring them esatto the palace, that wine-seller shall be put onesto death.